Position: Sales, Marketing And Advertising Manager
Background: Our Client is a world-class beauty outlet with modern day beauty technology. Our Client is seeking to engage a Sales, Marketing And Advertising Manager who will develop and foster business through pro-active direct sales, marketing, telemarketing, direct mail, appointment calls and tours of the organization. Also develops strategic action plans for the organization to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue. Identify areas of opportunity in performance and recommend tools and sales training to optimize performance of sales team. Additionally work with individual teams to identify skill development areas and properly deploy sales and marketing resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the relationship management of allocated key accounts and oversees the day to day activities of the sales team
- Generates revenue to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly & annual budget expectations.
- Assist is the sales team supervision , working closely with the GM/MD to develop and implement an effective sales action plan to increase revenue & market share
- Solicits, negotiates, and books new and repeat business through various efforts (outside sales calls & visits, weekly sales report, sales telemarketing, mailings, referrals, property tours, networking, etc.).
- Provides sales , online revenue management training to sales & reservations team as appropriate
- Maintains high visibility in the surrounding community in the industry at large.
- Participate in the development of all marketing and business development campaigns and promotions as the General Manager/Managing Director shall advise, mandate, instructor direct;
- Participate in developing policies, strategies and marketing action plans to potential corporate and individual clients within Lagos and externally via personal contacts, networking, sales & marketing promotional activities and social media to ensure the achievement of monthly budgeted sales revenue targets and profitability.
- Assist to develop strategic action plans to drive measurable, incremental sales revenue.
- Represent the organization in various events and exhibition.
- Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Able to supports company’s service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience- promoting the I Prefer Membership experience
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future business.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients.
- Oversees all revenue maximising and online OTA business activities.
- Identifies and analyses competition, both locally and regionally.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills.
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, or related major.
- 3 to 4 years' experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Proven success in a similar role and environment.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
- Proven experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizing and leadership skills,
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Ability to work minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability
- Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Very Good command of English Language.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Work with the highest standards and practices of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi task.
- Determination- you may need to get a job done with little time.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to build good relationships- you will be the main point of contact for many clients.
- Ability to delegate when necessary.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
- Ability to interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances.
Salary, Benefit and Conditions:
- Salary is competitive depending on qualification and experience.
- Commission on Monthly sales
- Quarterly Incentives if KPI’s are met.
- Medical Plan excluding Dental and Vision Care according to the Companies medical plan for all staff.
Job Location: Lagos
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply online by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Based on Client’s equal opportunity policy, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.