LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR NEW MANAGERS
This dynamic course has been designed to develop the skills of those who are newly appointed, or about to be appointed, into team leadership or managers positions. The course will show delegates how to assert themselves as team leaders and quickly gain the respect of their team. It will then provide a structure that will guide the new leader to success in their initial management role.
Who should attend?
Management positions that will benefit from this workshop include acting supervisor, line manager, team leader or junior manager, the size of team that report into the role can be between one and fifty. Senior managers who have attended this course have booked their team members onto later courses.
- Being an effective leader.
- Managing people and resources.
- Leadership in action.
- Motivating your team.
- Delegating important tasks.
- Managing meetings.
The ACE Experience
- Expert trainers - Passionate specialists who keep up to date with the latest trends in their field.
- Quality delivery - Trainers are assessed annually on the quality of their delivery and delegate engagement.
- Practical training methods - Theory and practical based training to take back to the office.
- Small class sizes - No more than 15 people to ensure you get the most from our trainers.
For more information contact us.