HUMAN RESOURCES INTERN
We are currently recruiting for HR Intern or NYSC at the Abuja office of Ace Human Resources Consulting. The candidate is preferably a female graduate of HR from Europe or US Universities. The HR intern will join the Human Resources Team in providing support in HR functions such as Payroll Administration, Data entry, Compensation and Benefits Administration, Recruitment, new hire Induction, Employee Engagement, etc. An opportunity at Ace provides a rare, excellent hands-on learning opportunity to gain quality HR knowledge and excel at professionalism.
- Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and administrative support to HR generalists and consultants on various projects.
- The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and support to clients and teammates.
- Support with daily administrative tasks.
- Assist with Recruitment processes.
- Administration of tests and assessments.
- Schedule appointments, plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms when needed.
- Database management.
- Maintain client and vendor contact list.
- Perform market research on competition.
- Assist in the execution of projects and in delivering on different clients’ briefs.
- Assist in coordinating training sessions and research in areas of training content.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals and bids.
- Market research (assist in developing sizeable portfolio of clients from various sectors of the economy).
- Client relationship management.
- Carry out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Develop current knowledge of HR compliance, HR laws and regulations, and keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field.
- Support with any other duties as may be required.
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
- A degree in human resources management is required.
- Experience is an advantage but not necessary" for intern/nysc.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to details and problem-solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detailed, oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Demonstrate knowledge of HR principles.
- Computer skills (excellent knowledge of MS Office Excel and PowerPoint).
- Willingness to learn on-the-job and share experiences with other members of the team.
METHOD OF APPLICATION: