Position: Inventory and Logistics Manager
Background: Our Client is a world-class beauty outlet with modern day beauty technology. Our Client is seeking to engage an Inventory and Logistics Manager. The Inventory and Logistics Manager’s Role is the most sensitive role in the entire organization as it required a great deal of ethics, broad oversight to all operations and attention to detail. The Inventory Manager ensures product availability and storage at the appropriate and safe conditions to ensure quality is not compromised in any way. The Manager is Responsible for receiving and taking out merchandise, unloading , loading , unpacking it counting to record inventory data& marking it with codes to be identified, stocking shelves, Works in stores, warehouses, stockrooms, and other storage facilities. This will involve heavy lifting and managing all logistics requirement for the entire company.
The manager must be ready to be audited at any time and MUST keep accurate records to remain employed. Confidentiality of Company information, Integrity, diligence, accuracy of data and Honesty are MANDATORY for this Role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accept delivered packages and ensure proper amount is inside.
- Unload ,load merchandise using LIFO, FIFO as required
- Supervise other stock keeper, labor and drivers
- Reports to the Central Coordinating Manager
- Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
- Stock shelves with unpacked items.
- Ensure label is clear and visible.
- Help customers & retail outlet to quickly locate and deliver ordered merchandise.
- Keep records of sale, stock and deliveries.
- Prepare merchandise for shipment.
- Replenish inventory.
- Ensure customer received product.
- Replace damaged or missing products.
- Operate forklift to lift or place merchandise.
- Work with salespeople on inventory
- Maintain, clean and organize all stockroom environment
- Ensure Drivers are supervised and monitored with all equipment for logistics in optimal condition.
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Science or any relevant field of studyExperience: 2-5 years of relevant field.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Medically Fit and ability to Multi-task.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Ability to work minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability
- Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Very Good command of English Language.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Work with the highest standards and practices of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi task.
- Determination- you may need to get a job done with little time.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to build good relationships- you will be the main point of contact for many clients.
- Ability to delegate when necessary.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
- Ability to interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
Salary, Benefit and Conditions:
- Salary is competitive depending on qualification and experience.
- Commission on Monthly sales
- Quarterly Incentives if KPI’s are met.
- Medical Plan excluding Dental and Vision Care according to the Companies medical plan for all staff.
Job Location: Lagos
Method of Application: Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply online by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Based on Client’s equal opportunity policy, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.