Position: IT Manager
Background: Our Client is a world-class beauty outlet with modern day beauty technology. Our Client is seeking to engage an IT Manager who will be responsible for the entire IT operations, software, IT security and troubleshooting all IT related issues across the business. He will ensure that the enterprise solution is running optimally and has visibility across all input and output data. The role is to ensure that It effectively support our strategy and enable smooth business operations in all locations. Technical skills, software expertise, Honesty, integrity and IT security are very important for this role.
The IT Manager must be familiar with retail, distribution and warehouse operations, experience with SAP, Oracle is mandatory.; knowledge of general business concepts and practices; project management skills; attention to detail; deadline oriented and goal oriented; good communication skills with command of English language; articulate; presentation skills; knowledge of multiple IT software and Point of Sale solutions will be required. Use of AutoCAD and graphic skills will be a Plus+.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Data Management
- Monthly Reporting
- Staff Scheduling and Training
- Day-to-Day Operations
- General Control Checks, trouble shooting in entire operations to avoid loop holes
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new employees
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills.
- Degree in Computer Science and any other related course
- Experience: 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to deliver programmes to a high quality.
- Business awareness and commercially focused.
- Leadership and strong management skills.
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Excellent Graphic skills using multiple software will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills
- Integrity and approachability
- Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Very Good command of English Language.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Work with the highest standards and practices of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi task.
- Determination- you may need to get a job done with little time.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to delegate when necessary.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
- Ability to interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
Salary, Benefit and Conditions:
- Salary is competitive depending on qualification and experience.
- Commission on Monthly sales
- Quarterly Incentives if KPI’s are met.
- Medical Plan excluding Dental and Vision Care according to the Companies medical plan for all staff.
Job Location: Lagos
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply online by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Based on Client’s equal opportunity policy, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.