Position: Graphics & Social Media Executive.
Background: Our Client is a world-class beauty outlet with modern day beauty technology. Our Client is seeking to engage a Graphics & Social Media Executive, who will ensure quality products that will lead to quick sales are visible on all relevant online platforms and target market are actively engaged using organic and original content to develop communications that will lead to sales.
S/ He optimizes value from Nigeria’s over 200million population and has detailed knowledge of product, use, value offering and competitor information. The Graphics & Social Media Executive. must have detailed oversight and knowledge of product life cycle, type and contents /value offering of all products. Expertise with content development, good command of English language and ability to relate products with trends and events in Nigeria/ globally is required.
Excellent Graphic skills using multiple software is Mandatory.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all Social Media Accounts
- Creation of Original and attractive Graphics
- Sales strategy
- Development of Mail Chimp, newsletters , Bulk SMS etc
- Content for online media Channels
- Creations of Monthly Strategy
- Ensuring sales target are met
- Maintaining statistical and sales records
- Understanding customer needs
- Target sales to customers who buy in volume.
- Sales across the Country and managing sales team
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Ensure a vibrant and motivated sales force
- Complies to Employee Handbook policies and procedures
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all digital marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills.
- Degree in Business administration, Economics, Management, Social studies, and any related discipline.
- Experience: 2-5 years of relevant field,
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Medically Fit and ability to Multi-task.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Ability to work minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability
- Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Very Good command of English Language.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Work with the highest standards and practices of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi task.
- Determination- you may need to get a job done with little time.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to build good relationships- you will be the main point of contact for many clients.
- Ability to delegate when necessary.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
- Ability to interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
Salary, Benefit and Conditions:
- Salary is competitive depending on qualification and experience.
- Commission on Monthly sales
- Quarterly Incentives if KPI’s are met.
- Medical Plan excluding Dental and Vision Care according to the Companies medical plan for all staff.
Job Location: Lagos
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply online by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Based on Client’s equal opportunity policy, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.