Background: Our Client is a world-class beauty outlet with modern day beauty technology. Our Client is seeking to engage a Handyman. The Handyman role is perhaps the most versatile role in the entire organization as it required competence and hard work. The role ensures everywhere is clean and they are handy to do any manual requirement to support business operations.
The Handyman must be ready to be audited at any time and MUST keep accurate records to remain employed. Confidentiality of Company information, Integrity, diligence, accuracy of data and Honesty are MANDATORY for this Role
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning, counting and storage of Products
- Accept delivered packages and ensure proper amount is inside.
- Unload ,load merchandise using LIFO, FIFO as required
- Reports to the Inventory or Outlet Manager
- Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
- Stock shelves with unpacked items.
- Ensure label is clear and visible.
- Help customers & retail outlet to quickly locate and deliver ordered merchandise.
- Keep records of sale, stock and deliveries.
- Prepare merchandise for shipment.
- Replenish inventory.
- Ensure customer received product.
- Replace damaged or missing products.
- Operate forklift to lift or place merchandise.
- Work with salespeople on inventory
- Maintain, clean and organize all stockroom environment
- Ensure compliance to Company policy & Employee Handbook
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills.
- Experience: 2-5 years of relevant field
- Must possess valid Driver’s Licence
- Medically Fit and ability to Multi-task.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Ability to work minimal supervision
- Integrity and approachability
- Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Very Good command of English Language.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Work with the highest standards and practices of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi task.
- Determination- you may need to get a job done with little time.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to build good relationships- you will be the main point of contact for many clients.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
Salary, Benefit and Conditions:
- Salary is competitive depending on qualification and experience.
- Quarterly Incentives if KPI’s are met.
- Medical Plan excluding Dental and Vision Care according to the Companies medical plan for all staff.
Job Location: Lagos
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply online by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Based on Client’s equal opportunity policy, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.