Position: Retail Sales & Marketing Representative
Background: Our Client is a world-class beauty outlet with modern day beauty technology. Our Client is seeking to engage a Retail Sales and Marketing Rep. The Retail Sales and Marketing Rep’s role is to ensure friendly, educative and prompt attendance to staff at the retail outlet. She/ He optimizes value from Nigeria’s over 200million population and has detailed knowledge of product, use, value offering and competitor information. The Sales rep. must have detailed over sight and knowledge of product life cycle, type and contents /value offering of all products. Negotiation skills, Dressing, use of English, Honesty, integrity and appearance are very important for this role. A retail sales rep must inform customers of all promotions, reward systems and incentives available. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization they work for.
They may work at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business
- Ensuring sales target are met and Managing sales budgets
- Understanding customer needs
- Target sales to customers who buy in volume
- Be very well groomed and friendly.
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Maximizing profitability and meeting sales targets
- Preparing promotional materials and displays
- Keeping and up to date and confidential sales client Hub
- Establishes sales goals are met based on market forecasts
- Ensure the retail outlet is always very well clean and tidy
- Ensure a vibrant sales force with good team spirit
- Complies to Employee Handbook policies and procedures
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients
- Carries out research and keeps updated with Beauty trends
- Social media content contribution
- Monitors Outlet activities to prevent theft.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Effectively manage large amounts of retail customer with effective oversight and able to multitask
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- To develop and implement a customer service policy for an entire organisation;
- Find ways to measure customer satisfaction and improve services;
- Managing a team of customer services staff;
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- providing help and advice to customers using your organisation's products or services;
- communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants;
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill;
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers.
- Taking payments from clients
- Use of computer
- Taking inventory of stock
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills.
- Education: Degree level or equivalent
- Experience: 2-5 years of relevant customer services experience
- Proven customer support experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Emotionally intelligent, smart and well-groomed appearance at all times as per company policy
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Work well under pressure.
- Clear and fluent spoken and written English.
- Can do attitude and will do what is necessary to ensure success and positive outcomes.
- High level of personal accountability and mature work ethics.
Salary, Benefit and Conditions:
- Salary is competitive depending on qualification and experience.
- Commission on Monthly sales
- Medical Plan excluding Dental and Vision Care according to the Companies medical plan for all staff.
Job Location: Lagos
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply online by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Based on Client’s equal opportunity policy, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.