Position:The Regional Sales & Marketing Representative
Background:Our Client is a world-class beauty outlet with modern day beauty technology. Our Client is seeking to engage a Regional Sales & Marketing Representative who will ensure that quality products will lead to quick sales are procured at the right time and at the best price for their assigned region. Assigned region can be any of the following:
- 1. Middle belt and northern Region
- 2. Eastern & Niger Delta Region
- 3. West and Southern Region
S/ He optimizes value from Nigeria’s over 200 million population and has detailed knowledge of product, use, value offering and competitor information. The Regional Sales & Marketing Representative must have detailed over sight and knowledge of product life cycle, type and contents /value offering of all products. S/He must understand the economy, culture and buying patterns of the assigned regions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring sales target are met and Managing sales budgets for the region
- Maintaining statistical and sales records
- Understanding customer needs
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Target sales to customers who buy in volume.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Ensure contact communication and very frequent visits to key account ( at least 2 times a week)
- Sales across the region and market intelligence for the region
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Overseeing pricing and stock control
- Maximizing profitability and meeting sales targets
- Preparing promotional materials and displays
- Keeping and up to date and confidential sales client Hub
- Carries out training of all sales staff and ensure compliance to ethics
- Ensure a vibrant and motivated sales force
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Complies to Employee Handbook policies and procedures
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills.
- Degree in Business administration, Economics, Management, Social studies, and any related discipline.
- Experience: 2-5 years of relevant field,
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Medically Fit and ability to Multi-task.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Ability to work minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability
- Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Very Good command of English Language.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Work with the highest standards and practices of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi task.
- Determination- you may need to get a job done with little time.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to build good relationships- you will be the main point of contact for many clients.
- Ability to delegate when necessary.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
- Ability to interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
Salary, Benefit and Conditions:
- Salary is competitive depending on qualification and experience.
- Commission on Monthly salesTransportation Allowance provided for work activities.
- Medical Plan excluding Dental and Vision Care according to the Companies medical plan for all staff.
Job Location: Lagos
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply online by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Based on Client’s equal opportunity policy, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.