Position: Central Brand Executive
Background: Our Client is a world-class beauty outlet with modern day beauty technology. Our Client is seeking to engage a Central Brand Executive who will ensure that the look, feel, communication, presentation and reputation of all Brands are perceived as planned (best/high quality, luxury, professional at the best price). S/He will do this through education, design, training, review management, all media content monitoring and more. Using organic and original content.
S/ He optimizes value from Nigeria’s over 200 million population and has detailed knowledge of product, use, value offering and competitor information. The Central Brand Executive must have detailed oversight and knowledge of product life cycle, type and contents /value offering of all products. Expertise with content development, good command of English language and ability to relate products with trends and events in Nigeria/ globally is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Brand Management of Nectar Business
- Brand management of all its port folios, working closely with digital marketers and the sales team to deliver strategy.
- Creation of Idea for Original and attractive Graphics
- Sales strategy
- Development of Mail Chimp, newsletters , Bulk SMS etc
- Content for online media Channels
- Creations of Monthly Strategy
- Ensuring sales target are met
- Creating and setting up events
- Attending beauty shows and exhibitions
- Content contribution to relevant media Channels
- Liaising with Brand and manufacturer to support marketing efforts and access their STP sites to align communication but adapt it to work for Africa.
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Ensure a vibrant and motivated team
- Complies to Employee Handbook policies and procedures
- Researches and analyses market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Provides in-depth information to interested clients, and acts as a representative for the marketing department in important buyer meetings
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service
- Tracks all digital marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills.
- Bachelor Degrees in Marketing, Business Administration and other relevant courses (Master’s Degree will be an advantage).
- Experience: 2-5 years of relevant field,
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Excellent Graphic skills using multiple software will be an added advantage.
- Medically Fit and ability to Multi-task.
- Willingness to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work under stress during peak workload periods.
- Ability to work minimal supervision
- Excellent organisational skills
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability
- Ability to work in an efficient and effective manner.
- Good timekeeping skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Very Good command of English Language.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Work with the highest standards and practices of discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to multi task.
- Determination- you may need to get a job done with little time.
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to build good relationships- you will be the main point of contact for many clients.
- Ability to delegate when necessary.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Demonstrate sensitivity in handling confidential information.
- Ability to analyze situations, evaluate alternatives, and implement solutions within standards (where applicable).
- Ability to interpret guidelines and analyze factual information to adapt or modify processes in response to changing circumstances
Salary, Benefit and Conditions:
- Salary is competitive depending on qualification and experience.
- Commission on Monthly sales
- Quarterly Incentives if KPI’s are met.
- Medical Plan excluding Dental and Vision Care according to the Companies medical plan for all staff.
Job Location: Lagos
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply online by clicking the link below and following the instructions.
Based on Client’s equal opportunity policy, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.