Duties and Responsibilities:
- · Unload merchandise.
- · Mark items with identifying codes, such as price, stock, or inventory control codes.
- · Stock shelves with unpacked items.
- · Ensure label is clear and visible and always affixed on the items.
- · Help customers fill orders.
- · Compute price of merchandise.
- · Keep stock of items.
- · Prepare merchandise for shipment.
- · Replenish inventory.
- · Ensure customer received product.
- · Help customers in the supermarket to quickly locate merchandise.
- · Replace damaged or missing products.
- · Operate forklift to lift or place merchandise.
- · Work with salespeople on inventory and orders.
- · Assist Maintain cleanliness of the supermarket.
- · Other job responsibilities as needed.
Minimum Qualification: Abilities, Knowledge and Skills:
- · Must possess a minimum of SSCE.
- · Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- · Ability to do basic mathematics.
- · Ability to stand for long hours and lift heavy merchandise.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria are invited to apply online by clicking the link below and following the instructions. Based on Client’s equal opportunity policy, female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.